Dead Men don't Knit Sock

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Growing Up



I called today to find out when to register DD for kindergarden. It is so hard to believe. I clearly remember wishing for a baby and now that baby will be 5 in April. I will say being a mother has been the best experience of my life. I just hope as an only child she doesn't hate that fact but sometimes things are just ment to be.
Right now I have been bouncing from project to project, I think its because of the weather. One day its rainy and the next its snowing with a few warm sunny days thrown in. On my needles are the Red Heart sweater for DD, socks for me that I can't decided on a pattern for-I only have the ribbing done, 2 sleeves for the ribby cardi and my sock pal sock. I would be further along but I frogged most of it and changed needles. Pony Pearls just don't work well with lace. My wooden ones are doing much better. I love the new socks in interweave knits so they are being added to my list also. My DH is a stay at home dad-if I could just teach him to knit my socks life would be perfect:)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home